Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a number of primary schools across Wakefield to recruit for Key Stage 1 Teachers on a supply basis.
We are experiencing a high volume of requirements from schools on a day to day and long term basis within Key Stage 1 classes. If this is something that may be of interest, we would love to have a chat with you about what you are looking for and how we will be able to help.
Benefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- Recent experience of teaching EYFS and KS1
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business