An improving, larger than average primary school located in Doncaster, South Yorkshire are looking for a dedicated Primary Teacher to join their Key Stage 2 team.
- Full-time, starting ASAP, temporary contract
- 24-26 in class
- Full-time HLTA in-class training to become a Teacher
- Long-standing Head
- ‘Good’ school, Ofsted 2016
Staff and pupils at this ‘good’ rated primary school share the same objective, to work to their full potential. There is a clear dedication and commitment from the staff to get the very best out of their pupils, and they do so by supporting each other. In a recent Ofsted, the inspector commended the Headteacher for her determination and focus, she works with her staff to provide quality teaching. Parents are very supportive of the school and pupil’s behaviour is generally good.
The successful applicant would be teaching a full mixed Year 3/4 class which have pupils identified with challenging behaviours, however, you will have the full-time support of a Teaching Assistant.
- Recent Key Stage 2 teaching experience
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- Evidence of outstanding support and good classroom management
- 2 references
- Current DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.