Academic Appointments are currently working with a small, rurally located primary school in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, to recruit a Year 3 Primary Teacher.
- Full-time, ongoing position
- Ofsted rated Outstanding in almost every area
- Received a number of awards for its early years' provision
- Deservedly good reputation locally, the vast majority of parents are very happy with and very supportive of the school
The school are seeking a forward-thinking individual who is able to come into the school on a supply basis, to cover a temporary staff absence, whilst ensuring that their pupils still receive high-quality teaching and learning experiences.
This is a ‘Good’ school where pupils achieve well and enjoy learning. Staff work well together due to the headteacher's impressive leadership strategies, ensuring that the quality of teaching is always improving. In its most recent Ofsted, the inspecting officer said it was one of the happiest and best schools that they had ever visited.
- Must hold QTS
- Previous KS2 experience is required
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.