If you are a qualified teacher looking for work, then we would love to hear from you.
Academic Appointments are experiencing an exceptionally high demand for Key Stage 1 and 2 teachers across the Keighley area.
Several of our partner schools across Keighley are looking for day to day, short- and long-term staff and we are working to support their requirements.
Why Academic Appointments:
- Competitive rates of pay, including ‘paid to scale’ for many roles
- Opportunity to work in a range of schools and settings
- Flexible working days – regardless of whether you are looking for 5 days a week or 1 day a week
We are keen to hear from NQTs too!
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.