Academic Appointments are working alongside a Secondary School in North Yorkshire to recruit a dedicated Teacher of Psychology & Sociology, to join their school immediately on a part-time basis.
This appointment would be Part Time but would consider Full Time.
The successful candidate will be teaching Psychology & Sociology to KS5, so recent and relevant experience of teaching this particular Key stage would be desirable. Requirements
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- Able to teach Sociology to KS5
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 01423 608655 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business