Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you have a passion for safeguarding and compliance? You may already have a wealth of experience in compliance, or you may be looking to kick-start your career in the sector. Either way, we would love to hear from you!
As part of our continued growth and investment, an extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment and Compliance Administration Assistant to join our established team based in our Leeds Head Office at Thorpe Park. The role will include:
What makes us different?
- Supporting candidate sourcing and attraction
- Ensuring all candidate compliance checks are valid and updated
- Chasing outstanding documentation and references
- Dealing with personal information in line with company policies and guidance
- Organising and attending recruitment events
At Academic Appointments, our people work together. Each department supports the other, we’re a family not 'just' the 'AA' Team.
As a well-respected education provider, we work hard to maintain our positive reputation which is why we were the FIRST Education leader to use Feefo – an online review tool. You can read our reviews on the home page of this website.
2019/20 is set to be our biggest academic year yet, with ambitious growth plans to open several additional branches, this is a great time to take control of your career and join a business that can support your aspirations and develop a clear path into management. You might also like to know about some of the other benefits our staff enjoy...
Pension schemes, 33 days holiday, flexible working, reduced working hours during school holidays, team incentives, social events, career progression, REC professional training accreditation, free parking, as much free tea/coffee and water as you like, pizza Fridays, Springs Retail Park discount, the list goes on... We want to hear from you if you meet the following criteria:
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Willing to work, as required, from our other branches
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment effectively and efficiently
- Capable of prioritising own workload to ensure targets met
- Ability to plan, allocate and evaluate workload
- Maintain a positive approach
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Recruitment/Resource/Education/Administration
- Have a degree in the relevant subject (desirable not essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literate
- Well organised
- Customer/candidate focused
Academic Appointments Ltd is a boutique education specialist recruitment provider supporting schools throughout Yorkshire from branches in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate.
For further information, “apply now” or call Karen Thomas – Head of Recruitment & Safeguarding on 0113 390 1000 or email email@example.com
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.