Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you have a passion for recruitment?
You may already have a wealth of experience in education recruitment, or you may be looking to kick-start your career in the sector. Either way, we would love to hear from you!
As part of our continued growth and investment, an extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to support our North Yorkshire schools with the provision of school staffing.What makes us different?
At Academic Appointments, our consultants are supported by an experienced ‘back office’ team, which helps ease the pressures that a 360 role can bring.
Our Candidate & Compliance Team
work tirelessly to attract and recruit the best talent out there – they control the whole vetting process! Our Marketing Team
write all your job adverts, devise the candidate’s CVs and manage marketing campaigns, whilst the Finance Team
knit it all together by sending and obtaining timesheets and submitting payroll! We all work as a TEAM!
At Academic Appointments, you really can concentrate on building relationships with your schools and specialists, as the rest is done for you!
As a well-respected education provider, we work hard to maintain our positive reputation which is why we were the FIRST Education leader to use Feefo – an online review tool. You can read our reviews by clicking here.
2020-21 is set to be our biggest academic year yet, with ambitious growth plans to open several additional branches, this is a great time to take control of your career and join a business that can support your aspirations and develop a clear path into management.
Salary is negotiable and dependant on experience but you could earn £21,000 - £35,000 (OTE)
You might also like to know about some of the other benefits our staff enjoy...
Pension schemes, 33 days holiday which grow each year you work with us, death in service, flexible working, reduced working hours during school holidays, market-leading bonus scheme, team incentives, social events, career progression, REC professional training accreditation, free parking , As much free tea/coffee and water as you like, pizza Fridays, the list goes on...
RequirementsWe want to hear from you if you meet the following criteria:
- You will currently be working within recruitment in the Education or Commercial field and be looking for your next opportunity and challenge
- If you are a self-starter, able to work on own initiative
- You have flair, creativity and lots of ambition
- Believe you are a ‘people person’
- Enjoy networking and building customer relationships
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess a drive for excellence in customer service
- You can plan and prioritise your own workload
- You have a strong focus and a competitive drive to succeed
- Want to work for a forward-thinking company who are going places
- You hold a full UK driving licence
- Will you share with us our visions, ethos and values?
Academic Appointments Ltd is a boutique education specialist recruitment provider supporting schools throughout Yorkshire from branches in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate.
For further information, “apply now” or call Matthew Walkley – Operations Manager on 01423 608655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org