Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a thriving academy in Doncaster to appoint a Receptionist. This role is 37 hours a week and is temporary initially for 12 weeks.
The successful candidate will be confident and robust on a busy reception and office environment, as well as an excellent communicator. You will be signing visitors in and out, as well as taking messages for staff and dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries. Requirements:
- Previous experience of an administrator/receptionist in a school
- Experience with SIMS
- Must be an adaptable professional who has a supportive and approachable attitude.
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade and experience and payroll method Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact our Secondary Consultant, Joanna on 01302 243060 or at Joanna@academicappointments.co.ukVariety
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business