Reporting to the Headteacher, the School Business will play a pivotal role in this ‘Good’ Ofsted rated primary school located south of Leeds City Centre.
You will be responsible for the strategic development and management of Finance, HR & Personnel, Premises, Facilities and Health and Safety, in conjunction with the Headteacher, Senior Management Team and Governing Body.
You will have a friendly efficient telephone manner and be able to deal sensitively with children, parents and outside agencies. Committed to delivering excellent customer care, your manner will be calm and professional.
In addition you will Have
- Sound experience of financial management and budgetary planning and control
- An ability to secure funding through researching and applying for resources
- Knowledge of human resources management and payroll procedures
- An ability to identify, research, develop, cost and implement new initiatives
- Skilled in building and project management
- Experience of ICT & knowledge of accounting software (SIMS would be an advantage)
- The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of the Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent communication skills and personnel skills
- Experience of line management
- A commitment to undertake further personal development.
- A knowledge and understanding of the changes in the educational landscape
- Confidentiality, efficiency, being able to work on your own initiative when under pressure
Our client is able to offer
- A caring and supportive school community that is culturally diverse and inclusive
- A dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
- A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Well-behaved children who care about each other and are enthusiastic about their learning
- An outstanding environment and well-resourced school
If you have the required experience and skill set then we would love to hear from you. We are actively still recruiting for this position despite current school closures.
Please call Andrew Masterman on 07510 671804 or email your application to email@example.com