Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an improving academy in Huddersfield to appoint a Science teacher to teach across key stages 3 and 4.
- Immediate start, on an on-going basis.
- 3 days per week - flexible on days
- A vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children are happy, settled and confident
- The student's behaviour has improved significantly
- Supported by a small, friendly partnership
The school are looking for an ambitious Teacher to join their passionate team, who are committed to ensuring all students continue to achieve beyond their potential. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly improving academy. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject area
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.