Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a successful and supportive department in a Leeds school to appoint a Science Teacher.
- Full-time post, November start, 4 months contract
- Students are courteous and polite
- Supportive leadership team
The school are seeking to appoint an exceptional Science Teacher who can provide the best teaching and standards to the students. The school prides themselves on creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment, both for students and staff. You will be well supported by new leaders, who have already contributed positively to progress and improve staff morale. Students recognise the school is improving and are eager to support this.
This role would suit an experienced professional or an NQT who will strive to achieve high standards and expectations.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.