Would you like to work in a school where staff feel valued and motivated?
- Full time, 8 weeks initially. Could be extended up to Easter
- 'Good' rated school
- Fantastic CPD programme
- Relationships between students and staff are extremely positive
Academic Appointments are currently with a ‘Good’ rated Academy in Calderdale, West Yorkshire to recruit a dedicated Science Teacher, to join their school.
The successful candidate will be teaching a varied timetable across years 7-11, and a mix of abilities - from triple science year 9/10 sets to lower ability foundation year 9-11 sets.
The school are looking for somebody who is happy to plan lessons (although schemes of work are in place), has been teaching regularly recently and has good behaviour management.
The role will be paid to your scale.
In its most recent Ofsted inspection, the school was commended for pupil’s exemplary conduct in and around the school. They are polite and courteous. Staff commented on how supported they feel by leaders and that they enjoy positive relationships with pupils and colleagues.
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.