Academic Appointments are working in partnership with an Academy in Doncaster, South Yorkshire to find a Science Teacher.
- Start date from the 4th Nov 2019 till the end of Academic Year
- Pupils are courteous towards their peers, the behaviour is improving
- Professional development opportunities
Known for its academic excellence and pastoral support, this is an extremely supportive school to work in. The successful applicant would be joining a dedicated team of staff and have the privilege of teaching well-mannered and courteous pupils. Parents are very supportive of the school and are very involved in their children’s education.
As the role is covering a full-time teacher absence is it expected that the successful applicant will undertake the whole teacher responsibilities, including planning and preparing for exams. Requirements:
- Must hold a recognised teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent)
- Degree qualified in the relevant subject
- Two teaching references
- A current enhanced DBS, or willingness to obtain a new one
Interested? Click 'Apply Now'.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.