Academic Appointments are currently working with an improving secondary school located in Bradford, West Yorkshire, to appoint a Science Technician.
- Temporary position, starting immediately
- New Principal is already making a difference, she is determined to improve the school for students and staff
- Behaviour is improving
- Supported by a very successful MAT
The school are looking for a Science Technician to join the schools Science department as soon as possible. The role will be reviewed on a week by week basis as it is covering for unexpected staff absence. The post holder could be required until the half-term break.
The role will involve supporting the Science department by setting up equipment for lessons and showing pupils how to use it, as well as, ensuring that this is cleaned and put away correctly. There will also be a responsibility to check on the stock and write up orders where required.
Having recently undergone a change in leadership, this is an exciting time for an individual to join. In a recent Ofsted, the staff made positive comments about improvements and were optimistic about their careers in the school. They spoke highly of their CPD opportunities and the support given by the Trust leaders.
- Previous experience of working as a Science Technician in an education setting is essential.
- Relevant degree is desired however not essential
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- An enhanced DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.