Academic Appointments are working alongside a Pupil Referral Unit in the Bradford area who are looking to appoint a SEMH Teacher to work with Primary age pupils.
The provision caters for pupils with SEMH. Experience working with children whose behaviour can be challenging is essential and if you have Team Teach that would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will be willing and enthusiastic about making a difference to these children's lives and their education.
The role is to last a full term initially once schools are back up and running.
• Previous experience working within a Pupil Referral Unit with pupils who pose challenging behaviours.
• Hold QTS or have a relevant teaching qualification
• Team Teach would be advantageous but not essential.
• Two satisfactory references
• A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information
Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
• With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
• Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
• Range of schools and alternative provision
• Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.