Academic Appointments are supporting a Special Needs School in the Wakefield area looking to appoint an SEN Teacher. This role is looking for an immediate start and would be a full time ongoing position.
This role would be working with a variety of special educational needs (SEN) including autism, downs syndrome, PMLD and physical needs. It would be working across both primary and secondary phases of education.
The ideal Teacher will hold qualified teacher status (QTS) in the UK and be Team Teach qualified.
- Previous experience working within a similar setting is essential
- Holding Team Teach is advantageous
- QTS is essential
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job? Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.