Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a number of special schools in Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield to appoint a number of Special Needs Teaching Assistants to be ready for work as soon as schools re-open.
- Ongoing, full-time positions
- Supporting primary and secondary aged pupils with additional needs
- Outstanding personal development, behaviour and welfare
- Previous experience in a similar role in school is preferable
- Care background would be an advantage
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
- Team Teach desirable but not essential
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
We are offering video interviews until the schools re-open.
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.