Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a number of primary schools across Leeds to appoint a bank of Teaching Assistants.
- Flexible positions across Yorkshire
- Dedicated compliance team, committed to clearing your for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Positive relationships with experienced sector specialists
- Competitive rates of pay and regular work
- Refer a friend scheme
- Work in local areas – you will not be required to travel extensively
Supply is a great way to build up your experience in a variety of school settings. We are seeking to appoint Teaching Assistants who are qualified to CACHE Level 2, or above and are able to effectively work in EYFS to KS2. It is important that applicants are able to hit the ground running and can provide an excellent service to our schools. Requirements
- Experience of working with children with special educational needs
- Ability to confidently work from EYFS to KS2
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method. Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.