A supportive primary school in Leeds are looking for 2 Teaching Assistants with experience of supporting pupils with autism.
The first post would involve working with a pupil in lower KS2. This pupils has Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs in addition to autism.
The second post would be supporting an autistic pupil in KS1 on a 1:1 basis.
These pupils are following a Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) which requires the members of staff to be Team Teach trained.
Both roles a would begin on a temporary basis and have an imminent start date. There is a potential for these positions to continue into September for the right candidates.
- Hold Team Teach qualification or be willing to complete a course
- Must have experience wokring with Autism on a primary level
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Two references from education settings
- A DBS registered with the update service or be willing to obtain one Interested in this job?
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business