Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a primary school in Shipley, West Yorkshire to appoint a Special Needs Teaching Assistant with immediate effect.
- Ongoing, full-time position
- Supporting primary aged pupils with additional needs
- Outstanding personal development, behaviour and welfare
- Good rated Ofsted (2019)
This is a ‘Good’ school, with a strong and effective leadership team in place to ensure that the school achieves excellence. The school is described by staff as an excellent place to work and learn.
This particular role will be mainly focused on supporting in the DSP unit, so it is important applicants have previous experience with SEND.
- Previous experience in a similar role in school is essential
- Care background would be an advantage
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
- Team Teach desirable but not essential
if this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or email email@example.com.
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience, and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.