Position: Senior Vice Principal
Location: South Yorkshire
Start Date: September 2020
Academic Appointments are currently working with a large Multi Academy Trust who have a large presence in South Yorkshire. The trust have the highest expectations of pupil attainment and go beyond measure to make sure that each and every pupil are supported to achieve their ambitions.
The academy is a modern facility and is currently undergoing an exciting period of development in its SLT and as such they are looking for a Senior Vice Principal with enough vision to achieve the highest aspirations.
As a senior leader you will:
- Have experience of accurately evaluating and improving the quality of teaching and learning;
- Have experience of monitoring, evaluating and improving significant aspects of a secondary school;
- Have evidence of your ability to plan strategically and communicate effectively to large groups of staff and the school community;
- Have significant experience of working effectively to motivate students with significant barriers to learning, including special educational needs;
- Have experience in the use of a range of evidence, including performance data, to support, monitor and evaluate and improve key aspects of a school, including challenging poor performance;
- Lead strategically on a wide range of aspects of academy provision, and be responsible for total quality assurance.
The pupils offer a challenging environment for the schools SLT and teaching team but at the same time offers a high degree of opportunity for anyone looking to join the academy to genuinely make a difference to the way education is deliver to it pupils.
Applicants are encouraged to contact Andrew Masterman on 0113 390 1008 / 07510 671804 for a confidential discussion and for further details.