Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Secondary Academy, part of a large trust, in Bradford to appoint a Spanish Teacher.
The successful applicant will be required on a full-time basis to teach Spanish across KS3, KS4 & KS5 and will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning and marking.
An immediate start and this role is anticipated to go on until December 2019.Requirements
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- Ability to teach Spanish KS3,4&5
- 2 x references from educational establishment
- A valid DBS that is subscribed to the updated service
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Bradford Office on 01274 505 400 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business
Spanish to A-Level