Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a Primary School in Leeds to recruit for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant.
The position will involve supporting small groups of children as well as working one to one with children with additional needs. The successful applicant will be able to take direction from the class teacher in addition to using their own imitative and follow set plans.
- Previous experience in a similar role in school is preferable
- Care background would be an advantage
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
- If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.
Special educational needs