Academic Appointments are working alongside a Secondary School in the Doncaster area who are looking to appoint a Sports Coach
School are keen to work with an individual who is resilient and passionate with strong behaviour management skills.
The provision caters for KS3/4 pupils who has been excluded from a mainstream education setting. Pupils who attend this setting have severe Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH). Experience working with children who have similar needs is essential.
Team Teach training is desirable for this setting. If you have not gained a Team Teach qualification before, candidates would be encouraged to complete this training through ourselves.
The role is due to start immediately and would be a full time, ongoing appointment. Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a Pupil Referral Unit or with challenging behaviour
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Hold 'Team Teach' qualification or be willing to obtain this
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 01302-243060 for more information
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.Benefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business