Are you an experienced History Teacher, available from January 2020 start, looking for great teaching opportunities in Doncaster?
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a number of Schools in the area to appoint committed and excellent full-time History Teachers to support their schools and staff, for day to day, short term and long term roles.
We are looking for outstanding History Teachers that have previous experience of planning, marking and delivering work up to and including KS4.
It is important that applicants are able to hit the ground running and provide an excellent service to our schools.Benefits of Supply Teaching with Academic Appointments:
- Paid to scale
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of educational establishments
- 48-hour clearance scheme to get you cleared for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Generous bonus scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Must hold QTS or a relevant teaching qualification
- Able to teach History across KS3 and KS4
- A proven track record
- Strong classroom management
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact our Doncaster Office and ask for Joanna on 01302 243060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.