Are you an experienced Maths Teacher looking for great teaching opportunities in Doncaster?
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a number of Schools in this area to appoint committed and excellent full time Maths Teachers to support their schools and staff, for ongoing roles both day to day and long term.
We are looking for outstanding Maths Teachers that have previous experience of teaching up to KS4.
It is important that applicants are able to hit the ground running and provide an excellent service to our schools. Benefits of Supply Teaching with Academic Appointments:
- Paid to scale
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of educational establishments
- 48-hour clearance scheme to get you cleared for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Generous bonus referral scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Must hold QTS or a relevant teaching qualification
- Able to teach KS3 and KS4
- A proven track record
- Strong classroom management
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact our Secondary Consultant, Joanna on 01302 243060 or at Joanna@academicappointments.co.uk Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.