Would you like to work in a supportive ‘Good’ rated smaller than average primary school, where staff are motivated and pupils want to learn?
- Full-time, 6 months
- Ofsted rated as 'Good'
- Standards at the end of the early years and key stage 1 are above the national ones
- Teaching Assistants have positive working relationships with teachers and pupils
- Pupils behave well and classrooms are calm and purposeful
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a ‘good’ rated primary school in Bradford, West Yorkshire to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work in their Year 6 class.
They are seeking a confident and experienced Teaching Assistant who can make an outstanding contribution to the education of their Y6 pupils.
This role is due to commence as soon as possible and is expected to finish in July 2020. Requirements
- TA Qualification or equivalent
- Must have previous experience supporting Key Stage 2 children
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- A current enhanced DBS is essential
- Two references from an educational setting
“Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method”
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.