Academic Appointments are currently working with a primary school in Leeds, West Yorkshire to recruit for a Teaching Assistant on a temporary basis.
- This role will initially be 4 weeks, with the potential to be extended to 8 weeks
- The school is committed to ensuring the best possible personal and academic development for their students
- 'Good' rated Ofsted inspection, Spring 2019
- Pupils behave well in class and around school
- Senior leaders believe their staff to be the greatest resource, and work hard to support their development and progression by offering regular CPD
The role will involve supporting the class teacher in a mixed year 1/2 class with setting up resources and supporting the pupils with these during the lessons. This may involve leading groups work sessions as well as working individually with pupils. In addition, the appointed applicant may be responsible for working with children who have special educational needs.
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.