Academic Appointments are currently working with a number of primary schools across Leeds to provide support with Teaching Assistants on a day to day and short term basis.
These roles are predominately to support within the classroom, helping the teacher set up resources as well as working one to one or with small groups. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and want to have a genuine interest in shaping and supporting pupils who face barriers to learning.
- Previous experience supporting pupils with additional needs would be of benefit
- Holding a relevant teaching support qualification is advantageous
- 2x references
- A valid DBS subscribed to the update service or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Helen on 0113 390 1011 or at Helen@academicappointments.co.uk
Benefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Teaching Assistant - Wakefield