Academic Appointments is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work under the direct instruction of teacher/support staff. This role will usually be in a classroom with the teacher, to support access to learning for pupils and provide general support to the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom.
Candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate and role model high standards of behaviour, patience and care.
This position is an urgent requirement, with an immediate start date. It's a part time appointment and will be ongoing. Requirements
- Experience working with a similar role is essential
- Holding a relevant teaching support qualification is advantageous
- 2 school based referees
- Valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or 01302-243060 for more information
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll methodBenefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business