Academic Appointments is looking to recruit a qualified and talented Teaching Assistant to work with students and staff to support in classes and support individuals or groups of students who had special educational needs.
The successful candidate will a strong practitioner who understands the needs of students with a wide range of special needs, liaising with teachers to establish an appropriate learning environment for those students requiring support. The position will suit those with a desire to develop a career as a teacher.
This role is with an immediate start until December in the first instance. For the right person, this could be a permanent role.Requirements:
Benefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- Experience working with a similar role is essential
- Two referees, one from an educational establishment
- Valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service or be willing to obtain one
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme If this is the job for you then please
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method. Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.