Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a special school in Leeds, West Yorkshire, to recruit two ‘Team Teach trained’ Teaching Assistants.
- Full-time, ongoing positions
- Exciting opportunity to work in an environment which provides innovative continued professional development training
- You will also be working alongside some of the most caring and compassionate educators. Staff enjoy working here and are proud of what they achieve as a team
This special needs provision is for Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 5 learners, many of their learners have a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder. One of the positions is working within the primary phase and the other secondary.
To be considered for the position, you will have had previous experience of supporting pupils with complex needs and challenging behaviour.
- Must have Team Teach certification
- Experience of working in a similar role is essential
- Able to start immediately
- 2 references
- Enhanced DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.