Academic Appointments are currently working alongside several special schools in West Yorkshire to appoint Special Needs Teaching Assistant's across both Primary and Secondary phases of their schools.
- Supporting secondary aged pupils with additional needs
- Outstanding personal development, behaviour and welfare
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Harrogate, Bradford, Doncaster and Leeds.
- Register at any of our branches
- Flexible registration timings to work around you.
- Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method. Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.