Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a special school in Leeds, West Yorkshire to appoint a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (Secondary Support Role) this will be to work as part of a bank of staff when school's re open fully.
- Ongoing, full-time position
- Supporting secondary aged pupils with additional needs
- Outstanding personal development, behaviour and welfare
- Good rated Ofsted (2017)
This is a ‘Good’ school, with a strong and effective leadership team in place to ensure that the school achieves excellence. Their aim is to challenge and inspire its students to achieve their full potential. The school is described by staff as an excellent place to work and learn.
This particular role will be mainly focused on supporting in the secondary phase, so it is important applicants have previous experience with this age group.
- Previous experience in a similar role in school is preferable
- Care background would be an advantage
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
- Team Teach desirable but not essential
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.