Would you like to support a pupil in an ‘outstanding’ and ‘harmonious’ setting, where senior leaders are supportive and behaviour is exemplary?
- Ongoing position
- Great opportunity to develop your SEND experience
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
- Pupils behave well and make excellent progress
- The school is easy to access from all major motorways
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with an Alternative Provision in Leeds to appoint a Teaching Assistant to provide one-to-one support to a Key Stage 2 pupil, on an ongoing basis, in one of their partnering Wakefield schools.
The successful applicant will be supporting the pupil within the primary school's integrated unit, designed especially for pupils with EHCP’s in place. As the pupil has complex needs, which can lead to unpredictable behaviour, it is imperative that applicants hold a current Team Teach certification. Requirements
- Team teach Certificate or the equivalent is desirable
- Must have primary experience with challenging or Special educational needs
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Passionate about supporting SEMH students
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.