Academic Appointments are looking for a Primary Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to work in one of their Doncaster Special Schools. The right candidate will have a strong understanding and experience of working with students with Autism, Asperger's and Complex and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
The ideal candidate will be willing and enthusiastic about making a difference to these children's lives and their education.
This role is to start ASAP and is on an ongoing basis. Requirements:
- Previous experience of working with Pupils with a range of additional needs.
- Team Teach would be advantageous but not essential.
- Two satisfactory references.
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one.
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Doncaster Office on 01302 243060 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
- Range of schools and alternative provision
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.