Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a ‘Good’ rated secondary academy located in Leeds, West Yorkshire to appoint a Technology Teacher.
- Outstanding A-Level and brilliant GCSE results
- ‘Good’ rated Ofsted
- Outstanding classroom behaviour
- SMT has been commended by Ofsted for providing strong leadership
The successful applicant with be available to start immediately and will be expected to deliver Design Technology, Resistant Materials and 3D Design up to Key Stage 5.
This is a successful Academy which achieves excellent results and has consistently been judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted. You will be joining a supportive and well-established department who consistently better themselves, in a supportive and improving Academy, where the school SMT have been commended by Ofsted for providing strong leadership. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (or relevant teaching qualification)
- Relevant subject degree
- Ability to teach Technology up to KS5
- Must have a DATA qualification within the last 5 years
- 2 references from education establishments
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.