Academic Appointments are delighted to be partnered with an award winning academy who are currently looking for a Vice Principal for their secondary setting in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.Start Date: September 2020
Tenure: PermanentSalary: L19 - L24 As part of the Academies SLT, you will we responsible for the following:
What can our client offer you?
- Providing strategic leadership for teaching and learning, setting clear direction and effective management for the Academy as a whole
- Establishing systems for Quality Assurance to inform the academy improvement plan and establish a positive culture of self-review and improvement
- Leading innovation and development of teaching and learning through new technologies and cutting edge research
- Developing and enhancing the teaching practice of others
- Effective management, deployment, monitoring and evaluation of the Lead Teacher team.
What are we looking for?
- An opportunity to be involved in the transformation of the academy
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- A first class Behaviour for Learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced cost health cover and childcare support
- a candidate with senior leadership experience or potential, with the vision to lead the direction and development of the academy’s teaching and learning provision
- a commitment to achieving excellent results for students
- a candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
For further details and to apply, please call Andrew Masterman on 0113 390 1008 or 07510 671804. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the 'apply' button