Position: Vice Principal - Secondary Location: Leeds Salary: £65,561 - £72,305 Start Date: Easter 2021 Details.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an award winning Multi Academy Trust which comprises of 6 open schools across Yorkshire and are currently in the process of opening two new free schools.
We are looking for an experienced Secondary School Vice Principal to join the new Academy which is due to open its doors in September 2021 to strategically lead the direction and development of the academy in accordance with the ethos and visions of the sponsors.
The trust is a progressive and forward thinking group which has consistently achieved academic results which place then in the top 10% of the highest performing schools in the UK and receive national and international recognition for the quality of their provision. What we need:
What we can offer:
- An experienced leader with a track record of success
- A candidate with an aptitude for delivering and developing quality teaching
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders from around the trust
- A first class Behaviour for Learning system
- Excellent teaching resources
- Career progression and cross-trust working
- An excellent CPD package for all staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the MAT’s Teaching School Alliance and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme, reduced cost health cover and childcare support
To apply for this position or for further details, please contact Andrew Masterman on 0113 3901008