Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a 'Good' Primary Academy in Doncaster to appoint a Year 1 Primary Teacher.
- Full-time, to start after half term until the end of the school year
- Outstanding Senior Leadership Team to help you grow and develop
- Forward-thinking academy trust
- Easily accessible from Doncaster, Scunthorpe and Gainsborough
- Ofsted rated 'Good' in March 2019
The school aim to create a happy and secure environment in which all pupils are encouraged to develop and reach their maximum potential. They believe in personalising the learning to ensure every child makes excellent progress.
- Recent Key Stage 1 teaching experience
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to play a full role in a team
- Evidence of outstanding support and good classroom management
- 2 x references
- Current DBS
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.