Academic Appointments are working alongside one of our partnership schools to recruit a Key Stage 1 teacher.
This role is to commence as soon as possible until July 2020.
The ideal applicant must be available full time and will be expected to take on full class responsibilities for a year 2 class. The school is part of the ‘Nature Trust’
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.