Are you a qualified Primary Teacher?
Academic Appointments are looking for a Year 4 Primary Teacher to start as soon as possible.
The school is situated in the BD17 area of Bradford. The school have been graded 'Good' by Ofsted ,determined leadership and the strong commitment of staff have led to the schools improvement over the years.
This position is full time to start as soon as possible until December 2019Requirements
- Recent Year 3 and 4 experience
- Confident in planning and assessment along
- 100% committed to each placement
- Willingness to give that little bit extra
- 2 school-based references
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our the Bradford Office on 01274 505400 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment