If you are a qualified teacher looking for temporary work, then we would love to hear from you.
Academic Appointments are anticipating a high level of demand for experienced year 5 and 6 teachers with immediate availability. Why supply with Academic Appointments?
- Anticipated requirements as soon as schools re-open
- Day to day work for maximum flexibility
- Opportunities to work in a variety of settings in and around Bradford
- Competitive rates of pay
If you would like to know more, or register with Academic Appointments, then ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to email@example.com Benefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
Pay rates vary according to experience and your elected payroll method.
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business